Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whose Line, Collin, Alang, Shima, Battle Gear karaoke and light at the end of the tunnel...

It would take quite an effort for me to get through the trauma of yesterday, but someway, somehow, I managed to put yesterday's experience past me and slept through a pretty painful night with my freaking bloody ankle, and also my bloody left elbow.

So today, when I woke up, somehow, I got this little urge to watch Andrey Arshavin's video at Youtube. I wasn't really hyped up with his arrival at Arsenal, but after watching this particular video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIRxxurh0xg, I must say that I was pretty impressed with this guy. So Arshavin, and together with Eduardo, you two will spark the Arsenal revival!!! Haha...

So, around 11, I went to JESS to take my SPM trial result copy because my mom said that the college group wanted it for my MARA screening tomorrow. So, I bring along my uncle, who will be going back to kampung later, to like pressurise the teachers and staffs there to bloody give him the bloody copy as fast as possible because the ast time I went there, this person told me to go to this bloody place to meet this teacher, this teacher then told me to wait for like a bloody 15 minutes before refeering me to another teacher, and finally this teacher told me that the person I'm looking for is out...gila celaka... So, with my uncle doing the job, I was really surprised that he managed to get the job done for like a mere 10 minutes....compared to my 2 hours, and not even completing it!!!!  =_=' 

After that, I was back at home again enjoying whose line at Youtube. I stumbled upon this bloody great video that I wanna share with you that made my heart stop functioning, my veins bursting, my spleen breaking is this bloody video!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKDW7XR-lQ&feature=PlayList&p=311C7035EAACDB1A&playnext=1&index=20 DAMN IT COLLIN!!!! LOL!!!

That and when suddenly I received a message from Azlan Husaini, challenging me and my girlfriend, Zafril Amzar B. Mohd Najib  at Battle Gear in Alamanda. ( Stay away from him girls!!! He's mine!!! ) So I call him up and also my wife, Abdul Aziz B. Abdul Rahman, because I need the ride and he has a Kelisa and eventhough he sometimes drove like a bloody blind and nervous pig with no opposable thumbs to safely grab anything...haha. But still, he's my wife and I love her anyway...haha

So, Ajis came to pick me up at around 12.30 before we eventually moved out at 1.30 because I need to wait for my brother to come home. We then went to Zafril's house where when I reached there, I was soooooooooo bloody surprised to see Faris Syahin and Shima to be there. What would be more of a shocking revelation is to be revealed...hehe..

Anyway, so there we were, cramped into that small Kelisa, with a barely legal driver on the wheel. With Ajis's driving skills, sometimes I swear to God that he will eventually run over something or kill someone. With me playing my NDS, and with 30 minutes gone, yes, 30 minutes, tell me about it, we finally reached our destination. =_='

Must I remind those who are reading this that I'm walking around Alamanda with a half-functioning left foot, terkenjot-enjot for like 3 hours? haha.. Anyway, while we were in front of Al-Ikhsan when I suddenly saw a sight that I will never forget...FARIS, WHICH I CALL ALANG, IS HOLDING HIS BLOODY HAND WITH SHIMA'S BLOODY HAND!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I was shocked, bewildered, puzzeled, speechless, thunderstruck, flabbergasted, and all other synonyms you can find to describe that  particular feeling at that particular time, I finally realised that my Alang is now a man... Teringat lagi dulu yang dia cakap dia x penah tipu mak dia, yang dia x penah pukul orang, yang dia x penah marah orang, yang pompuan x menggelikan...haha, yeah, you go holmes. Tak pe, kita tengok sape yg kawen lu, correct Zafril?

Anyway, when we finally reached the arcade, I went on a test drive before my opponents arrived. Without doubt, I totally own my competition before Hakim, Azlan, and Adlan appeared before me. To tell you the truth, I was quite eager to see how good they were. With each and everyone of us on our resective car, we went like for a bloody 9 rounds before calling it quits to take a rest. That's 9 bllody ringgit splashed out on a mere dangerous driving simulation machine...haha. Well, diorang ni memang poyo jer lebih...boleh tahan ar beb. Tapi x lah sehebat yang diorang hyped about...ceh...haha... Out of the 9, I came in 1st once and 2nd for the rest... But I must say that they're quite skillful...respect you guys...

Moving on, after a brief trip back to my home, with only me and Ajis, because I need to get some emergency stuffs done. After that little detour settled, me and Ajis went back to Alamanda to continue our day. Once we arrived back at Alamanda, I was pretty disappointed with the fact that Azlan, Hakim, and Adlan were already on their way back home. Put that disappoinment aside, suddenly, I got this freaking idea of...WHY DON'T WE GO KARAOKE GUYS!!?? A few of my mates were shocked, but after a little bit of brushing up with my persevering skills and finally managed to get them to join.

So, at the Superstar Karaoke box, we were hit by an early setback with a pretty high rate. So, to make ends meet, Shima and Alang decided to bow out, choosing moving around romantically around Alamanda together, ceh, rather than singing with us. So, it's me, my girlfriend and my wife, singing a total of 10 songs in our room. Orang ingat gay threesome beb...haha

Here's a list of what we all sang:

Ajis: Sweet Child of Mine-Guns and Roses
         I Don't Love You-MCR
         Slumber-OAG

Zafril: Rolling-Limp Bizkit
            All The Things That I've Done-The Killers
           Sugar We Going Down-Fall Out Boys

Me: You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi
        Taman Rashidah Utama-Wings
        Ku Dihalaman Rindu-Lefthanded
        Kekasihku Di Menara-Ukays


Untuk Ajis, suara memang comel giler time...haha. For Zafril, menjerit cam ****** jer keje, ****!!!! But for me, suara memang x sedap, nyanyi lagu2 jiwang lak tu...kesian kan...tu ar, badan jer besar, tapi layan gak jiwang...tidak salah lelaki menangis...


Anyway, about 6, we finally went out to of the there and make out way to Burger King. Macam biasa, keje I memang mengepau so yang kene memang ajis and zafril...haha. Sikit jer kot...but sumpah I thought that Ajis macam x puas hati...

Anyway, we then went back to the car, now parked outside of Alamanda. Baek2 keluar jer exit kat Carrefour, nampak polis. At that pasticular time, thank Lord Almighty that Ajis is already in his car waiting... Kalo x, haha...memang kene bantai si botak tu kat umah...

Anyway, when he found out that there were cops, abis menggelabah dia... He was sooo bloody nervous that if the cops actually paid a little bit more attention to the car, Ajis will definitely be in a very big trouble...tu pun lagi sikit nak accident depan polis...haha. Memang bertuah anak Abdul Rahman ni..

So, on the way back, as usuall, we need to endure to almost 40 minutes of madness with my wife on the wheel... Sumpah, nak naek ngan ajis ni, memang kene tulis wasiat lu... =_=' Furthermore, I'm sitting up front, next to him, and everytime that bloody meter went more than 50km/h, some unknown obstacle is on the road, or he's a little bit late of breaking, I completely froze myself, my body went stiff, my heart skipped a beat, my eyes missed a blink, and my hair were raising.... Sumpah memang celaka, I have one hand on the grabbing handle and one hand on the handbrake...=_=' Imagine my fear, my dread, with his driving at that particulat time...

Anyway, we first dropped off Shima near her house, and than Alang at J3 secondary because he parked his bike there, and lastly, to Zafril's house. After dropping me at my house, Ajis continue his trip home and I arrived home safe and sound, and yes, still in one peace. During the stairs up to my room, I felt a certain glitch in my left ankle. Damn, it was painful, and I was like screaming. My mom went out of her room and said: "Ye!!! Aiman? Jatuh tangga ke??" =_=' Moms, mesti nak fikir yang paling buruk kan...haha..

So, when I was in my room, after taking my bath, I received a message from my ex, Wan Ahmad Fathizudin B. Wan Jamaluddin, that's a mouthful, through ym about my first blog, how bloody cold-hearted he was, and finally, the main purpose of him ym-ing me is that he wanna ask me whether he can ride with me to Hot Station so that we can get our new football jersey because his scooter, EGO, ceh, is broken... I said yes, what can I do right, and we went there at about 9.40.

I was pretty amazed with the quality of my jersey, the best that I'd ever owned, and also because the thing behind it spells...


                                                            TOURE
                                                                 5


Oh, and while I was at Hot Station, my cousin, Fatin, all the way from Ayer Hitam, Johor, gave me a sudden call...I was quite shocked, but because she said she got an all day's worth of free calls....I pretty much get the point. Haha...after grabbing something to eat, I went home and finish this blog. I must say that in order to blog, finish it, or even start one, one should never try to rush things as it will diminish the quality of the blog. I am sorry if the qulity of this one is a little low for those who are reading it...I'll try my best to not rush things tomorrow...

Anyway, with or without me noticing it, poof, just like that, my day after that traumatic 17th of February 2009, turned out to be quite a good one. And i think I kinda like this whole online story-sharing thing. Oh, and to Alang and Shima, x pe, kalo korang x kawen, siap korang... Oh, and to my other girlfriend, Amirul Hafiz, soooo sorry sebab x ajak...I thought you were busy, with your college thing...sorry tau... 

So, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, my first ever second blog of my life...haha...

11 comments:

  1. WAIT!! Which Shima is this?? Do I know her? Seriously, it was Alang, as in Faris from 3A??

    ReplyDelete
  2. as fantastico as ever.
    and bloodiest too.

    =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha
    aku lg terrer Battle Gear
    B)

    btw, video collin 2 bapak lawak gila nk mampos
    SEX DETECTIVE!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha collin molest sume org kecuali drew. bapak sial

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis blog host is totally a gay
    ccb
    btw, alang and shima =.='
    nvr tought that deorang ble ade relationship camtu
    skang sume da maju
    jersi B3 cooollll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku drive cam org giler sbab emo lar haha
    aaaaa suare ko senanyer sedap dowh tp time nyanyi lagu jiwang je la haha
    anyway jgn percaya ckp blog host nie, aku drive cam biase lar ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. shima and alang!!!! man im gonna kill alang when i meet him hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. lols
    i duno most of the characters in the post.. hahahahaha
    and i tot u will choose
    don wanna miss a thing - aerosmith!
    everytime sing wif u dats a must lol

    ReplyDelete