Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hamko Hamise Chura Lo, Knocking On Heaven's Door, DOTA, Crashes, and Amirah Syamimi.....

"Aiman!!! BANGUN!!! DAH PUKUL 6!!! Nanti terlepas Subuh!!!" My mom filled my early seconds of today with shrieks coming from a harpy...and it's 6...damn... =_=' Some way, somehow, I managed to get this big butt of mine off the ground, and put aside that custom made alarm clock, I forced myself to enter the bathroom with possibly memories of the route to my toilet guiding me as my eyes were still shut tight due to me sleeping late last night. 

I then went to the mamak stall, next to Bangi Perdana's 7 Eleven to have my breakfast.(Free advertisement...haha...) I then of course ordered 2 roti telur and 2 milo ais to satisfy my hunger. (Don't bloody act like you just bloody know me... =_=') As I was eating, I noticed this one fine teenage girl in her school uniform seating directly in front of me, on another table of course. Judging by her height, breast size, width of her thigh, her body curvature, and any other secondary sexual characteristics I observed, I must say that she's probably around form 4 or 5. And her name was Nursyahirah Fatimi. WOW...Syahirah....Fatimi...cair I beb...

I'm not a bloody freaking sex offender or child molester if that is what you are bloody thinking right now!!! A fine female specimen was sitting right in front of me eating, doing her stuffs, using her godsend natural gift to her advantage and how do you expect me, a normal young man, with tons of raging yet unused, reactive, volatile, unstable and mercurial male hormones to react normally other than to observe her carefully, thoroughly, meticulously, comprehensively, and taking every possible notes about her?  And I'm mentally fine too thank you for asking...haha... 

So, slowly, I brought out my phone, played Ukay's Disana Menanti Disini Menunggu on 50% loudness, put it on the table and continue eating. I observed her reactions when I think that she ain't looking. Kira tengah nak act cool la ni..haha... TAPI!!!! Boleh lak masa tengah2 makan, dapat message celaka dari Hotlink about buying rm10 worth of top-up at the cost of rm5. And for those who know me, you guys know la kan ringtone I...hindustan, bukan maen kuat lak tu...memang celaka...satu restoran dengar....******!!!!!! Dia pun terkejut, terpandang kat I, dan tersengih-sengih.... I pun wave la tangan kat dia...buat2 malu... Memang ****** betul hotlink ni...*****!!!! There's more!!! Kedai maple tu ngan my family are like homies...nak apa, ambik, tulis kat bill....pergh..ada bill beb... Anyway, the thing that was pathetic is that this bloody indian, yg baru keje tu, came near me, MINTAK BLUETOOTH RINGTONE TU!!!!! =_=' Celaka kan!!??
I pun bagi jer la kat dia....****!!!!!

Anyway, after eating, I went back home to play Valkryie Profile 2 on the ps2...best beb...level 20!!! haha... Around 1, I went to take my bro back from school. After doing so, I chilled downstairs while cooking burger fillets for my bro. At the age of 11, he was already as high as my armpit. I memang mengharapkan sangat2 so that he won't be bigger than me...kalo tidak, HE CAN BLOODY BULLY ME AROUND!!! Anyway, time masak tu, my phone was playing Guns and Roses's Knocking On Heaven's Door. At this particular time, I remembered that traumatic 17th February...the day where I was involved in my third accident. I was thinking, thank Lord Almighty that there were no cars on the opposite side of the road. Katakanlah if got a big ass lorry, time I jatuh...damn....hmmm... And when I was eating my burger, I got this message from my wife, saying that she was involved in a hit and run. Baru semalam cakap kat blog yang ajis ni memang akan one day run over something or kill someone while driving his car...tengok2, harini accident...=_=' Worried memang worried, but thank God no one got injured... Good luck mate with explaining things to your parents...haha...

Anyway, around 2.30, I need to send my little bro to sekolah agama. After that, on my way back home, I came across a few friends of mine that asked me to go play dota along with them. Although unwillingly, I followed them because frankly speaking, I got nothing to do at home and I do kinda need to brush up on my dota-ing skills because it's like 2 months since I last played a competitive match. Besides, I thought that these friends of mine were noobs, because I played against them before...but am I in for a surprise...haha.. So, at first,  it was supposed to be a 3V3 battle. But my teammate got to go home suddenly, so, it was now 3V2. I choosed my favourite character, PHANTOM LANCER!!! I thought it was going to be a fairly easy match, but in the end, THEY WERE ALL BEYOND GODLIKES!!!!!!! =_=' I thought to myself that I really need to get my acts together again by training harder!!!...damn...DAMN!!!!

So, around 6 in the evening, I began writing this blog. While writing, I pun decided to tegur Amirah Syamimi ni... So, bla, bla, bla, I pun ayat la dia...nak ajak dia buat blog.  I managed convince her to try bloging and walah!!! This is the result... http://mimijaja.blogspot.com and I'm recognised as her number 1 fan!!!!!!! WOOO!!!! And furthermore, I got a bloody new pet name, first it was toto, yep, as in sports toto =_=' but then changed to Qoqo when I told her that Toreq is my father's name. Seriously, why do everybody thinks that Toreq is part of my name!!!??? Tu nama orang lama!!! Orang dahulu!!!! Orang yang layan rock2 kapak, rock jiwang!!! Orang yg keturunan Thai!!!! Haha..I told her that it was cool but she insisted on changing my pet name from Toto to Qoqo, as in Aqeem, yes, Qoqo... =_=' Layan jer la...


So, I guess that this is it for today's blog. Again I wanna congratulate my idol, Amirah Syamimi for completing her first blog...and also to Ajis, my wife, paham2 jer la.... 

With that ladies and gentlemen, I finished my first ever 3rd blog of my life...haha...

10 comments:

  1. ringtone ko mmg... trademark ko.. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aiman qoqo :) buu thanks2 aiman yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. ringtone paling plik
    time kat ktm aritu, ringtone ko bunyi and all people usha and glak

    ReplyDelete
  4. weh nk ringtone hahahahahaha
    xde la main2 je:P

    by the nice blog qoqo:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay nobody died in the bloody accident haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna hear wats ur ringtone! = =''
    and, custom made alarm clock? walao.. so maju.. hahaha
    eh, aiman qoqo = abang aiman in chinese~ rite? haha u noe it urself lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. the ringtone and ur LAUGH is ur forever trademark
    i'll bring those memories till the day I die holmes!
    ehihi ehihi
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. owh, that's how u tgk girls ke? scary maa. smua laki mcm tu ka? haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. lagu hindustan bjaye la gak tarik pehatian budak tuh

    ReplyDelete