Friday, February 20, 2009

Nursyahirah Fatimi, Lagenda College, Raja Asyaari, Accidents, Wan Ahmad Fathizuddin and Qoqo Qrunch...

You know what man? I think I got some good shit that I need to share with my fellow homies out there. For today's dose of AAT dope, I'm ma start my crap from last night where I got this lil nigger of mine, Wan Ahmad Fathizuddin. You know this lil punk ass bitch, I don't know whether's he's high on some shit or something, but holmes, this shit, man, I kinda think that he got some shit going down with my dope. Especially with that girl I talked about earlier, Nursyahirah Fatimi. He was so freaking high that he thought that I was shitting around with my blog!!! I'm ma shove this AK-47 into your ass bitch!!! So, if you still got shit with my dope, we settle it tomorrow, at the mamak hood I told him. And he gonna give me this sms shit at around 7 whether he'll show his punk ass face but he forgot to bring along his balls! HAHA!!! Like he freaking have one... So, to all haters out there, better don't shit around with this fool cause I'm ma do a drive by to pop your sorry ass with MY BULLETPROOF ESCALADE!!!! 

Around 9, me and ma momma, man I love her, went to Mantin with our big ass Fortuner to settle some shit with those college fools that I'll be going to. We got our asses stuck in that ride for about 45 minutes cause ma momma got lost and confused with the way going to the college. I ain't giving much shit with that because I was high with mh NDS dope. Damn it homies, that shit was way better than some crack or women!!! DAMN!

Inside the college, my momma get down with her business!!! She freaking shove some shit up some people's mouth, do a 1-9er to some shit and we got the shit finish around 12.30.I gotta tell ma homies, this shit is some nice dope dawg!!! It was even bigger than ma bullet prove ESCALADE!!! This place got lots of foreign shits, and most of them niggers too. And I'm ma tell ya, those niggers, especially bitches, have some of the finest ass I ever seen man!!! Oooooeeeii!! Who needs Malay asses when I can get my hands on black asses all day long right!!!?? DAMN!!!

At around 3.30, my other nigger, Raja, ym me and tell me stuffs about some shit. After the conversation was over, I asked him, with a .5 at the side of his head, whether I can smoke some crack or whip some ass at his hood. He said yes,I rushed my ass onto my BULLETPROOF ESCALADE and together we ride on the road to his hood. Along the way, I managed to bang some pretty nice asses though...oooooeeeeii!!!

In his hood, yeah I smoked some crack and whipped some asses but the shit was not quite happening though. I left the shit and head on to the this shit called Warta where pimps and whores are plenty. Arriving there with my BULLETPROOF ESCALADE, I did a few drive bys to pop the asses of my competitions. After buying some new crack, I went back to my hood with my BULLETPROOF ESCALADE while shooting some people on the way back. 

On this last stretch of road, I was cruising, I was riding with my BULLETPROOF ESCALADE while suddenly, this dumbass driver in front of me pulled the brakes. I got off my BULLETPROOF ESCALADE with two MP5s on my hands, opened the bitch's dumbass doors and empty my rounds up her sorry ass. I opened the shit's gas input and put in a piece of the bitch's shirt that I just ripped off. I set it on flames and took the remaining 50$ from the bitch's car. I slowly walked back to my BULLETPROOF ESCALADE when the bitch's car went BOOM! MAN THAT SHIT FEELS GOOD!!!!!!

I then went to the morning's mamak crib to use the 50$ I just got from the bitch I just burnt. I asked for a few cans of beers but that stupid ass bitch took such a long time that after receiving my shit, I took out one MP5, reloaded, and empty the round up the fool's sorry ass. DAMN I FEEL DESTRUCTIVE TODAY!!!

I also received a call from the punk ass bitch I mentioned earlier, Fathi, about smoking some new crack with his new niggers at this shit called Alamanda. I said no problems cause all my cracks at home are kinda shitty. Around 8, I got the bitch's sms saying sorry about tonight's shit... SORRY!!!??? Man I was sooo pissed off I gave my crew orders to take him out. My crew made me proud by taking that punk ass bitch with a drive by, HOW I ALWAYS LIKE IT!!! These niggers of mine gonna get some new shit tonight!!!!

SO HOMIES, THIS CONCLUDES TODAY'S DOSE OF AAT DOPE BROUGHT DIRECTLY TO YOU BY THE BIG MAN HIMSELF, QOQO QRUNCH!!! SO WHAT'S WITH THAT PUNK ASS LOOK OF YOURS FOOL!!!??? WANNA GET YOUR ASS POPPED MAN!!!??? PEACE OUT!!!


Haha...guys, chill... Just trying out new ways to write my 4th blog entry. You guys must be honoured to have read a black man's blog!!! haha...

So there you have it, with that ladies and gentlemen, I finished my first ever 4th blog entry of my life!!! haha...

5 comments:

  1. man. you supposed to be a nigga. it fits you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Man, ur writing's like (am I allowed to say this to u?) shit!

    Anywayz, am Ezanin frm 4C, remember? We took the MRSM test on the same day. Oh yeah, and we were also classmates when we were in form 1, but u moved to 1 setia or sum'in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously...can't understand a word..
    =..=

    ReplyDelete