Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Don't blame me, blame my gender.

Heads up, before this thing starts, yeah, this post, will indeed have something to do with my gender; being a male, having testosterone, doing manly stuffs, FANTASISING and other things that are within the realms of your imagination.

Note the bolded word, yeah, gonna talk about that now. Before reading this, don't be a bloody killjoy, don't close your mind, break away from your stereotype-mold of a person, and lastly, DON'T TRY TO BE ALL NAIVE.



Every time I see a pretty lady walking past me by the street, I WILL MAKE HER KNOW THAT I'M CHECKING HER OUT; with my eyes slightly arched downwards, with my mouth closed, with my eyeballs slowly and surely following the direction of her movement, and when she walked passed me, I turn around to check-out her rear view, and also to see whether she turns back to make sure that I was checking her out. All of these are done under the main condition that she was walking alone, with no male counterparts walking besides her that society deems as her mate or partner...so that there won't be any misunderstandings, hurt feelings, or bodily harm...haha.

There were lots of different reactions that were pretty amusing and at the same time, awesome.

There were women that looked back at me, with their eyes arched upwards, smilling, making a cute face, and their heads slightly tilted to the left or right, as if asking me the question: "What do you think?"

There were women that looked back and after realising me looking at them, quickly turned their heads back around as if saying: "Stop it...you're making me blush.."

There were women, of course, that gave no reactions at all...arrogant bastards...

There were women, don't act surprised, that walked back towards me and asked directly: "Were you checking me out?"

There were women, again, don't act surprised, that walked back towards me and shouted at me: "Pervert!!!"

I could go on and on about them different reactions but decides to stop now for the good of mankind...haha.




Everytime I see a nice pic, either beautiful, cute, sexy, classy or any other superlatives that you could find to describe a woman in a good manner, in Myspace or Facebook accounts of the opposite sex that are my acquaintances or not, I would of course share it with my fellow peeps and comment about it.

"Nape la dia ni cun sangat.."

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!"

"Bapak cun la sial!!!"

"Holy SHIT!!!"

"Curves dia...maut bhai..."

"Tak leh lagi putih ke muke dia ni.."

"Mata japanese anime wey..."

"Mesti best kan balak dia..."

"Aku rase mak dia ni pun mesti cun gak..."

The conversations stated above are some of the many examples of the things that use to come up when I share nice pics of women with the lads that.....appreciate the beauty of women the same way as I do and the fact that they are showing it for us to look, yeah, ni kira cam favourite past-time hobby kitorang gak la...haha. Oh, and the pics weren't restricted from social networking sites only, female artists yang cun2 pun kitorang layan gak...




Everytime I meet a friend or any new acquaintances, that are of course of the opposite sex, I would thoroughly "scan" her to see which part of her body that she is showing off and screaming to the public, especially men: "Do not touch the merchandise boys..."

When she is trying to push out her facial features by enhancing them details that make them stand out, like great hair, red-blood lipsticks, thick black mascara, or anything elses that make men notice her face, yeah, I will notice it alright. When she thinks that I'm not looking, yeah, I will in fact make my imagination work overtime. I will imagine her with different types of hair, different length, different styles and different colour. I will imagine how she would look like without her makeup, with different colour of foundation, blusher, and different colour of lipsticks. I will imagine her with glasses or with contact lenses.

If she's wearing them tight-ass jeans, yeah, you guessed it alright, I would focus on her arse when she turns around so that I would get a clearer picture of the shape and proportions. And the same thing goes if she was pushing the two elements up north. I would curi2 check her breasts out, just to get an idea of the shape and size. To determine whether it was appropriate with her body frame or not. A short-framed woman with a big ass, yeah, if could sometimes both be a blessing and a curse....depends on the situation of course. But I just couldn't find a fault when it comes to women with plenty of mammary glands to go around with. Again, don't blame me, blame my gender.




My point being, I told some of my female friends of mine that are pretty close to me about this habit of mine, many of them gave mixed reactions...both almost all agreed that I should keep it to myself. But, knowing that I'm just too curious to know on how people would react if they knew this, I must admit that it's just too hard to keep it in...haha.

Some might argue that I'm a pervert, but seriously, dah diorang nak tunjuk, dah diorang nak people firstly recognise them by the physical characteristics that they want people to firstly recognise them with, I think it's pretty unfair to give me that passive-aggressive treatment if I don't even had a chance to start with don't you think?

Oh, and don't think that I'm the only weirdo that's with this "disease". If you women wanna show it so badly, we men will in fact receive it, helly yeah, enjoy it with open arms. Don't be pissed off because frankly speaking, we men are secretly admiring you and are indeed attracted and is giving full attention towards the "attributes" that you women are showing off and wanting us to give attention to in the first place. And think this as favor from me to you women that are reading this because basically, I am telling you ladies the things that are sometimes in the minds of men everywhere.

Damn it...I would probably have more male enemies after this for revealing our deepest darkest "secret" to you guys of the female species... Oh, and any House fans out there, regarding the title of this entry, could you guys tell me which episode it came from? haha...

So, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. With that, I'd finished my first ever 29th blog entry in my entire life. Hope you guys enjoy it....cheers.

18 comments:

  1. yea, you should keep those thoughts to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    I was hoping more reactions than that though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...nicee...i don't deny that tho =D
    Wow..i was really surprised bout the 1st part..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nice post man ! XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..ron's a pervert? tak kan punyer la... yeah, 1st part pretty interesting right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks win yee...keep on reading ait..

    ReplyDelete
  7. 100% agree? no men in thier right sense of mind would reject wat u said

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree with the observations that with do towards our female counterparts...
    or agreeing with I will now have more male enemies for revealing our little secret...
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoah, am rily astonished by the reaction u received..
    well i DO check out on gals, bt particularly on their face and hair, cuz dats the most obvious part..
    am shocked especially when gals would actually turn and walk towards u and screamed pervert!!/are u checking me out??
    dats jz quite cool~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. *glares*
    Eeeeeewwwwwwwww....

    Alah, as if we girls don't ever check out guys. I like looking at legs, for one thing. (egh... -__-)

    Meh, house? Cuddy being a pole dancer on a bus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. brian: yeah, haha, human, women especially, their reactions are unpredictable... but yeah, as you said...kinda cool...cam kat movie kan? haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. mai: hahahahahaha...again, don't blame me, blame my gender. legs? you like them hairy legs eh? haha... and yeah, house fan indeed, the episode where Cuddy's a stripper...daaaaaammmmmnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. mane ade 4 or 5 posts,
    2 je.
    ceh-.-

    ReplyDelete
  14. jasmeen: hahaha...lol. if i said 2, would you read? haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. shiny and skinny...
    feel so horny right now..
    lol..

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, i know you always be that honest writing your posts, but this is way too honest man haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha...freedom of speech...selagi ade selagi tu kene gune to the fullest...haha

    ReplyDelete