Friday, July 17, 2009

Who bloody says that size doesn't matter, is a freaking bloody asshole...haha.

Haha...as you guys may get some clue on what this following blog entry might be about, yes, it is, it's about size. Physical size in general and my physical size to be precise..haha. Oh, and I'm writing this particular entry because I saw many people out there, that had this same problem as me, but are powerless to voice out their opinion and rights. I'm trying to help out my fellow brothers and sisters... And I wanna see how many girls will eventually change their view on me after reading this particular entry....(fingers crossed) haha...

Anyway, if some of you guys, not the ones that I'd met, want to picture out on how I looked like...roughly, well, the first thing that I'm most proud of is my height. Imagine me being in the following information first...

I stand at a centimetre ruling of...

wait for it...

...

wait for it...

...

still not enough hype....

...

a little bit more...

...

...

this is gonna be legendary....

...

....

180cm!!!! HAHAHA...

I'm proud to say that I'm one of them few Malaysians left in this WORLD that actually reached that milestone height of 180cm because frankly speaking....most Malaysian men are short. And seriously, in Europe, 180cm is like the minimum height you need to be in order to pick up chicks in bars....kening2 ^_^ haha...

So, ladies, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS BLOODY WAITING FOR!!!?? THIS GENE IS LIKE THE HOLY GRAIL FOR YOU LADIES TO GET EXTRA TALL CHILDREN!!!! FAST!!!! And to the ones that I'm keeping my eyes to....you girls SHOULD FEEL LUCKY!!! YOU HEARD??? haha...

And now, let's move on to the physical side of my story that I'm not too comfortable with...my weight. I now weigh in at a kilogram measurement of....


wait for it...

...

wait for it...

...

a little bit more...

...

102kg!!!! hahahaha...haha...ha..h..ah...ha...

I guess the combination of Javanese genes from my mom's side of the family, and my dad's genes, which came from somewhere up north, results in this bloody huge guy named Aiman Aqeem Toreq...or better still, Aiman Toreq...haha.

BUT!!!! Before you close your eyes in disbelief and horror, I need to remind you that I was 123kg like some 5 years ago...back in form 1...waduh...THE HORROR!!! haha.. Aiyo, before this, I was pretty ashamed to let my friends know that I actually hit that dreaded 3 figures mark in the weight department...but after watching House, I must say that, sometimes, you really need to be able to laugh at yourself with other people so that you won't take all things too seriously.

Don't get me wrong...being overweight is a bad thing; you need to wear extra big clothes, extra big pants, extra big shoes, extra big underwears, control your eating in which is a bloody hard thing to do, and the worst thing that can happen, is that people making jokes about you. And I'm still facing the problems of a person that is overweight because the fact still remains that...I'm overweight...

I was pretty stressed out back in my younger years but after learning the fact that if you make jokes about yourself first and better than anyone else can do it, and people actually laughed along with you, people tend to think that you're funny, approachable, and to a certain extend, quite intelligent. I still remembered that when guys make fun of my weight, I'll say things like:

"Tayar pancit? Bocor la sengal..."

"Kete ni senget? Ye ar...aku turun sekarang...jalan kaki balik..."

"Nope....I didn't do anything.." (When the KTM train stopped or turned abruptly)

"Teet teeet teeet...overload.." (When entering a tuna can-like lift)

"Ye ye...aku makan besi angkat telo..."

"Wey...jalan pelan sikit....aku lapar ni...."


And when girls, some of them open-minded ones that actually do commented on my weight, I'll say things like:

"Geli konon...tau ar ko suke...."

"Ok...next time, aku pakai baju yang ketat-ketat cam korangnyer..."

"Wey...aku ade spare tyre tau if the car broke down or anything..."

"Gelak2...makan kang..."



and my favourite...


wait for it...

...

wait for it....

...

"Bising ar ko...malam tadi tak banyak bunyi pon...." ^_^ Get it? haha...



I still feel kinda upset and stressed out when people makes fun about my weight, but hey, at least I know how to improvise and make it less hurtful. Apparently, no matter what people say about not to give a damn on what others think about you, TRUST ME, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GIVE A DAMN because first, you live in this place call society. Second, body chemicals that will constantly effect your body, emotions, and mind. And lastly, humans tend to be insecure.

ANYWAY...you guys must admit that a 20 kg drop in my weight is a pretty cool achivement. I still have that very, very, very old spare tyre that had been with me for a bloody long time, but at least the spare tyre is slowly and steadily getting smaller right? haha...gelak2...makan kang...

In the end of the day, I'm just saying that to the ones that actually made fun of me, with or without me noticing, with them fat jokes and everything, you guys just keep in mind that it is possible for ANYONE to lose weight....but NOT EVERYONE, in particular Malaysians, can actually reach that 180cm mark.

And remember, with the constant advancement in medical science and plastic surgery technology, in the future, they are bound to be more than one way for me to lose weight the easy way. Liposuction, sauna, gastric bypass, pills, drinks, and them exercise machines that helped you to lose weight even without you noticing are the techonologies that existed today are bound to be more advanced in the future. I lost 20 kg the hard way...imagine what will happen when I eventually do embrace the easy way of losing weight....yeah...I know...one word...LEGENDARY!!! haha..

But what about height enhancement technologies you ask? Oh...yes, first, you have this surgery where the doctor put in a spare metal section into your spine to make you have an extra spine column in order for you to grow an inch taller. Next you'll have the treatment in which they split your tibia into two, and then they'll screw the two section up with an iron bar. Lastly, my favourite. They'll make you go through this radiation treatment to your head in which they'll enlarge your skull, making your head bigger, thus making you look tall with a bigger head...

I have witnessed their capacity for insolence, we are indeed worlds apart, but not like us, there's little to them than just being skin deep. I am Aiman Toreq, and I send this message to any other pugilist out there that are feeling down, lonely, and on the verge of giving up: Don't give in, because if you do, it proves that they are right and what you had been fighting for all these while, are worthless, stupid, and crap.

Recognise that? haha.... It's from a movie...which I'd done a little bit of improvising of course..

Oh, before I forget, to the people that do accepted me for how I actually looked like on the inside, and managed to see through and get pass this 180cm and 102kg frame that so many people find so bloody intimidating about, in particular to them girls, from the deepest of this shallow heart of mine, God bless you...and thank you.

Anyway, to them pretty people that constantly think that they're better than anyone else under the false pretense that their physical appearance is the ideal model for everyone else to follow, thus giving them this illusion that they can give out shameful, hurtful, and shallow remarks about the physical being of others that are not similiar to them, to me, yeah, you guys can do that. I'm ok with that. Because it's your right, it's your mouth, and there's no legal constraint that are present to deny you of that right. I can only peacefuly retaliate by improvising things or to write blog entries about it...like this....haha..

But I'm just saying, this treatment that you guys are shoving to our faces with, maybe, just maybe, someday, it will happen back to one of your family members... Your brother perhaps...sister, mother, father, uncle, grandparents, kids, aunts, nieces or maybe your decendants 1000 years from now...who knows... My point is that, someday, when this shit do eventually happen to people that are connected to you, people that you actually care about, I just hope that you guys too would peacefully retaliate by improvising things or write blog entries....haha..

So, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. With that, I'd finished my first ever 20th blog entry in my entire life. Hope you guys enjoy it...cheers.

11 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. tu je aku leh cakap. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waimun :" 180cm?? wow, u r my new target aiman, haha.."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bising ar ko...malam tadi tak banyak bunyi pon...." ^_^ Get it? haha...
    OF COURSE I GET IT!
    lols
    some1 upset u ke? triggering to an offset of this blog...
    haha..
    suits me though! for those who boast bout their physical so-called 'beauty'

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, never thought ur weight would be 3 digits...but i'm not that surprised, coz i have cousins like u too. But like you, they don't give a damn what people say about them - they just eat lol

    Because most of my family members are big size, I actually felt the opposite of what normal teenagers do when I was 13 - I wanna be FAT! Everytime I check my BMI index, I'm always underweight, which made me feel quite insecure and wants to eat more. So now I feel healthy...even though I don't exercise. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...
    don't push it sister...
    i'm emotional right now...
    with them hormones and everything...
    you wanna be fat konon...
    ceh...

    haha...
    kidding lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. fathi...
    gelak2...
    makan kang...

    lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. when u see a i80 cm person in Mesia
    sumbody like me whu is a bit petite,small in a beautiful way, that is.
    i wud b thoroughly jealous...
    how cud sumbody b that big, presumably strong n stabil..haha
    *laugh along everybody*

    ehem, ehem..sorry what i m trying 2 say is
    no matter who we are...
    what we do, how tall or heavy we are..
    we will always feel sum people have the better things than we do..
    but we dont realize is how many people, whu is jealous of what we own..

    well we are created in our very special way.
    imagine going to school 2 find the whole student 2 stand at 180cm and to sit at 102kg..
    i think that suck..unless some of us are narcissist..

    4 now, juz manipulate ur advantages 2 the greatest extent, be it.. 2 hook up with chicks, i mean those europe chicks in bar or what is it.juz use it wisely n effectively

    ehem..bapak panjang..mcm kauselor berat badan..
    tp apa pon puase dah dekat, hilang lah 10 kilo lg kot kan..so mantap aar

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahahahaha...

    John...
    I think...
    You're the first person to like actually made fun of my weight...
    got away with it...
    get married...
    have children...
    and lived a pretty goddamn long life..
    to tell the tale...
    haha...

    yep..
    10kg...
    here I come...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was a 90kg person.. n in total, i hv lost 30++ kg.. wat i'm trying to say here is, it's possible if u want to lose weight too.. i hv no intentions to show off, i'm a living proof who wants to motivate ppl of the same prob i was having back then.. so, goodluck man, the ramadhan shud b a good start for u

    ReplyDelete
  10. to my decendents
    and also yours

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wana be 180cm too! haha :)
    nobody's perfect. look at my nose, so-called penyet. my height? aih.. 15cm shorther than you are man. I was the LOSER, who had no friends, didnt talk to anyone and always did awful in every single thing. why on earth do I write about me here? haha. so yeah, losing some weight will be a big yes yes for you. sure you can improve on your flaws. best of luck aight.

    ReplyDelete