Saturday, July 4, 2009

Second try driving the big ass Toyota Fortuner...haha..

Haha...today was finally the day that my mom trusted me again with the keys to the Fortuner....after that little incident where I accidentally scratch the whole bloody right side of the car because I wasn't quite experienced... And I think rm 300 was really the right lesson for me that when my mom says I am not ready...she's right....she's always right...damn it...haha.

Anyway, I drove the SUV to Alamanda at around 9.30. And I swear to God, seriously, my mother can sometimes be a real annoying pain in the butt.

Aiman, where's your seatbelt!!??

Aiman, area seat tu adjustkan ikut abang...selesa ke tak.

Aiman, jangan maen gear!!! It's AUTOMATIC!!!

Aiman, signal mane signal?

Aiman, JANGAN LAJU!!!

Aiman, today's speed limit is only 40...

Aiman, round about ni...stop kat depan tu...jangan laju..

Aiman, salah tu...jangan makan lane orang laen..

Aiman dah bagi signal ke tak tadi?

AIMAN, SLOW!!!!

Aiman, focus...nanti accident susah...

Aiman, JANGAN MESSAGE!!!

Aiman, don't play with your handphone..give it to me.

Aiman, parking atas...bawah ni mama tak confident sangat.

Aiman, tu, ambik spot tu. No cars left and right. No chance for you to hit anything...(GERAM!!!)

Aiman, dah tarik handbrake belum?

Aiman, dah tutup radio belum?

Aiman dah kunci kete belum?

My ass was like itching left, right, up, down, centre...SEMUA ASYIK GATAL JER!!!! If this is only 30 minutes of driving, imagine, when my mom said:

"Time balik kampung nanti abang bawak....mama nak training abang.."

=_='

Anyway, time kat Alamanda, breakfast MCD, and then my mom went somewhere to do some girly stuffs... And I'm stuck with my brother...AZRYN ASYRAFF B. TOREQ. First thing that crossed my mind...ARCADE. So arcade it is.

I played Battle Gear...he played Daytona. I played Dance Dance Revolution...he played Rock Fever Ex. I played Superbike Racing...he played some dumbass tank game...budak2...haha. And biler time nak balik, he said:

"Abang, nak maen yang dinosaur tu boleh?"

"Duit mane duit?"

"Ape senyum-senyum? Tak de...bazir. Mahal tu... 2 ringgit...nak maut?"

"Ye la..."

I felt kinda guilty...

"Ayin, jom maen tembak zombie tu nak?"

"Buat pe? Malas ar..." (Merajuk konon...tampar laju2 kang...haha)

"Ye2...abang belanja.."

"Yey..."

Yang sengal nyer...bende tembak zombie tu, one more round, rm 2. My brother mati bukan maen banyak kali...and I end up using...

wait for it...



wait for it....



rm 20...



of my own money...



for him...


We reached the subway level....and to think of it, the dinosaur card thing, would only cost me rm2, instead of a bloody 20... Could it be possible that my brother....outsmarted me?=_='

Anyway, lunch pun MCD...but I cam paw jer my bro nyer makanan...dah pokai..celaka. Tu pun use my mom's money...bertuahnyer anak...haha..

We went back from Alamanda at around 3...and as usual, my mom punyer nagging, BERKURAB BONTOT I!!!! haha...

Anyway, there's this question in my mind. We use Myspace to meet new people right? To make new friends... To rekindle old ones... BUT, the one bloody thing that I hate is that, when I wanted to add a particular person, mostly girls, they will ask for e-mail first... SUMPAH ANNOYING... SUMPAH SAKIT HATI... SUMPAH BANGANG...

What the fuck la wey... It's only your bloody Myspace account for God's sake. You think I can trace you phone number, your home address, and be a stalker by adding you up, looking at your pictures and reaading your "About Me" section? If you do, my God, I do not know what to think of this world anymore...talking about being insecure...

Myspace is about meeting new people and creating new relationships...if there's so many barriers and forcefield for someone to get through first in order to meet and get to know you, you might just as well spend your time in bars waiting for men to start flirting with you...

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen, with this, I'd finished my first ever 18th blog entry of my life. Hope you guys enjoy it...

5 comments:

  1. hahah
    sumpah kelakar!

    " My ass was like itching left, right, up, down, centre...SEMUA ASYIK GATAL JER!!!! If this is only 30 minutes of driving, imagine, when my mom said:

    "Time balik kampung nanti abang bawak....mama nak training abang.." "

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang..I feel u bro XD
    Well, if I were those girls, I won't ask u ur email. I'd just add terus, lantak la kenal ke x :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i wish u good luck time blk kg nnt eh. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Abang, nak maen yang dinosaur tu boleh?"


    ur bro sounded very cute! X)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygosh haha.
    my mom is like that. she just cant stop chirping you know. =.="

    ReplyDelete