Monday, June 22, 2009

Love, is it over glorified?

When a person is questioning the power of love, he or she is regarded by society into being either homosexual, bisexual, transexual, paedophilliac, or a serial rapist because he or she could no longer find love or affection in a way that is normal...haha. That is my definition...to this conundrum that had been bugging me since I know that 13, the hot female character from House M.D, was bisexual...damn...haha..

Anyway, why this topic came into hand is because there was this one time, a bloody long time ago, that I thought love was a sacred thing. Based on the books, novels, and movies that I encountered before, which were largely influenced by Hollywood, I always thought that I will end up being a knight in shining armour, riding his trusted steed, off rescuing my dream danzel in distress where we will eventually fall in love, have lots of kids(WHICH IS A MUST..haha), and live happily ever after. Ahhh...good times...but thanks to House, that was a far cry and now, I kinda despise those who are in love...no offence...haha.

I came across a few of my friends, which led a different life from me, in which they told me that they had already had...wait for it,
....
....
this is going to be legendary...
SEX!!!

And what was more shocking than the fact that most of them were as old as me was that their partners...girls as young as 13 years old, whom are just knowing the harshnest of live, had been penetrated by the male organ of love... I asked them that they do know that they can be sent to jail by having sex with a minor...and their replies were:

" Dah diorang nak dulu..aku pon tebok jer la.. "

" Ala...diorang tu yang nak sangat...mula-mula start raba...pastu diorang nak lebih, aku pun sapu!! "

" Tebok x pecah...tebok setakat cocok-cocok jer... "

And I was like.... " WHAT THE FUCK... "

I wasn't being judgemental...well I was just a little bit...haha. I was trying to understand what was the feeling of doing that, what are the causes because I never experienced it, HONEST!!!, and I was quite curious...haha..

BELIEVE ME!!! I AM STILL A BLOODY VIRGINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

" Bapak ar korang...best giler... Ko tau zaman aku, nak pegang, nak sentuh, NAK BAU PERFUME DIORANG pun susah ko tau tak!!?? " was my reply....haha..

" Tu la ko...sape suruh x nak try...best wey... "

" Aku nak tanye, pompuan sekarang murah ke ataupun korang power....sebab budak umor 13 tahun pun korang leh dapat... "

" MESTI AR KITORANG POWER!!! Haha... "

" Serious!!?? " haha...kantoi cam tu jer aku x caye...

" Hmmm, betul kot cakap ko...mungkin la yang pompuan sekarang ni...dak2 sekolah sekarang ni..murah... "

Seriously, I was flabbergasted. I thought all these while that these stuffs that were happening, are only in AMERICA!!! Not in Malaysia... My God...

" So camne? Best x? "

" WO!!! KETAT!!! Nangis2 diorang.. "

I gave out a brief smile...and a laugh to hide the facts that these people, are living practically behind my house. In the same residential area...damn. I never asked them whether they felt guilty or not because I never like having a conversation with others regarding religion...

Anyway, that's the first case. Second case is where I find this particular profile in Myspace. A few days ago, I was doing some of them paedophilliac activities, browsing through Myspace searching for my next victim...seriously, I didn't do that...haha...just trying to see whether you guys are still with me. Anyway, I came across this particular one because the default pic was quite cute. I thought the girl was like in form 2 or 3. But she was only....

wait for it...
...
...
...
12 years old.

The one thing that struck me so hard that I can felt it all the way through my ass was...

wait for it...
...
...
...
SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND.
THERE ARE IN LOVE.
SHE LOVES HIM VERY MUCH.
SHE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM.
SHE'LL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM.
AND THEY WANT TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....this is too funny!!!

And it turned out that her boyfriend, was also a 12 year old...because he always play football in front of my house and I know him. Sweet Lord...two 12 year olds...already committing like married couples...with marriage vows...I don't know what to think anymore...

Third case, I came across lots of profiles in Myspace where couples, in particular girls, declaring their love out loud for the public to know... Profile siap are gambar partner masing2, ayat jiwang2 and geli, and yang paling annoying, bende kecik kat tepi tu, ade gambar katun laki ngan pompuan tengah jalan across a ruler or something, stating that they had already been together for how long...

First few times, I thought it was funny. When it isn't that funny anymore, I tried to figure out a reason on why these people are doing it.

My conclusion:

They are trying to stamp out a statement to society, to the public, to their social circle in particular, how much is their "value". It's like rappers these days showing off their Humvees, their tricked out Escalades, their blings and stuffs. What they are trying to do is that they are stating that they are powerful, famous and rich.

This goes the same to them couples that are showing off their partners and " their power of love " for everyone to see.

Check out my girl man...she's so bloody cute and pretty, I'm sure that I'm better than you because I have her and you don't and if she decides to leave me, I can get girls out there that are way hotter if not as pretty as her.

Bitches, be jealous. This dude is mines...look at us with anger and envy because what you want, is what you can't have. You are trying to be like us, LIKE ME, and that's pathetic...

I admit that I was jealous to know that a certain guy could get one heck of a bloody girl, but beneath that, I know that these people who are doing these things, are trying too hard to cover up their superficiality until they don't know how to lie. Give me one good reason, in regards to love, on why they are doing these thing...JUST ONE RATIONAL REASON, and I'll take all my words back.

To everyone that are reading this, I'm not being bias, maybe just a little bit, but I am trying pretty hard to understand the reasons on why these things are happening, that are slowly but surely compromising and tarnishing the good name of love.

And girls, please do not take any of my words personally. I love you guys, EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I respect you guys because I have a pretty powerful, influential, and great woman in my life that had proven to me what women can do but I'm just trying to be as open as possible, as reasonable as possible, on discussing these problems. I am wondering, for the first case, is it really really really true that school girls these days....are more open about their....sexuality and willingness to try new things if compared to their conservative counterparts 3 or 4 years ago? When a 12 year old knows these things, it will really make you think things...haha.

I want to believe that love is still sacred, love is still strong, love is the reason on why the Earth is spherical, that makes the world go round, but with the few examples that I had given you, I really do hope that it would make you think twice on this thing that we take for granted, it's true meaning and value.

So there you have it...ladies and gentlemen, with that, my first ever 16th blog entry in my life is finished...haha.

7 comments:

  1. love is will keep us alive~
    ahahahaha
    lagu scorpion. btw, bkn ko sorg je yg masih virgin weh. aku same gak. WAHAHA

    -raja-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is still SACRED, i do believe in it!! =)
    well, i think it solely depends on the couple on how do they think bout it, some thinks dat, owh, love = sex, so, lets do it!
    some thinks otherwise, for me, sex is ONLY after marriage..
    and for those who shows, yea, i got this bloody gal dat u guys don, so, wat? envy me.. those are PLAIN DUMB, love is supposed to be personal, not to publicized, bt then, if u wanna let others noe how happy both of u are it is still OK, bt then, exaggarating it is dumb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the reality of this world.

    =="

    ReplyDelete
  4. *agree with pinkfingers*

    thnks for fllwing my blog anyway ;D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one dude...
    like bling-bling
    girlfren are like trophies
    the more others try to get
    the valuable it get

    but still love is sumthing so special
    is it true that love had keep our parent
    together for more than 20 years n hopefully to the end of their life

    how cud they face the same person everyday n enjoying it
    is dat love?

    i m not answering dat..
    cause not all question need an answer
    it jus ask u 2 think

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. (i am kawan weyna)

    if you look at my profile, i have a picture of my boyfriend, and above that is written, "my almost-angel". another is a drawn picture of a mini austin with me and my boyfriend's heads hahahah. macam kartun. and the reason i do that, the reason i tell people who i am with, is to claim that i am his and he is mine, at least (if you think we, or any other couples out there, wouldn't last) for the time being.

    it's not wrong to have relationships, kan? it's a form of experience. so i don't think it's wrong for me to tell people who i'm with.

    and i, at least, don't really say,
    "Bitches, be jealous. This dude is mine.. bla bla"
    or things alike. obv, if you're saying that to point out yg you ada boyf girlf yg paling anggun paling jelita paling hensem paling kaya then it's called a fling. not love.

    about the non-virgins and virginity tuh memang takleh comment lah. it's called influence.

    yg 12 year olds tuuuu :D tktau lah nak cakap apa.

    ok dah. i'm saying this because you asked to give a reason :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. " obv, if you're saying that to point out yg you ada boyf girlf yg paling anggun paling jelita paling hensem paling kaya then it's called a fling. not love "

    YOU NAILED IT, THAT WAS EXACTLY MY POINT RIGHT THERE...



    You're defending yourself based on the argument that you're doing it for others to know your status as in your availability to foster new MORE-THAN-JUST-FRIENDS relationships with other men. I respect that. But, it was never of my intentions to dedicate this entry for your type of people...I'm referring to the other type...

    yeah...it is not wrong for you to have relationships..but I'm pleading to other 16 year olds out there like you, tone down the I LOVE YOU part... you guys are only 16...

    Like the title in Bon Jovi's 1986 smash hit..
    You Give Love A Bad Name

    and thanks for the feedback...
    appreciate it...

    cheers mate...

    ReplyDelete