Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lot's of info today...haha.

Seriously, I do not know why would someone tried so bloody hard to pendam all the things that what he thought was wrongly done to him by his friends. How should I bloody know that what I'd done, like for example mengepau this particular fella, is an act that he interpreted as kurang ajar. Wait2, are you trying to say that it's ok for other people to talk shit about you, make fun of your family members, and call you stupid names but not ok when it comes to mengepau you with a can of drink? Hmmmm... And when I asked you why you said nothing, instead, you gave me riddles...you tried to act cool....you said all them other things that don't matter to the particular agenda at hand. 

And funny part is, he thought that I wouldn't be able to accept that fact... I wouldn't be able to accept that I was being kurang ajar to him. For the record...I need to tell you guys this:

I WENT THROUGH A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT THAT I AM SURE PRETTY MUCH MANY OF YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE....

Yes...yes, keep that thought in your mind, about what could I'd possibly experienced that could be so bloody bad. Yes...yes...imagine it, and BOOM! It's a whole lot worst than what you'd imagined. I can say that it's around 3 or 4 people, probably 3 girls and 1 boy, knew this secret of mine... And that particular boy should really feel special...not everyday he can hear that type news from anyone, But now, I think I had doubts amongst 4 people I'd chosen to tell my secret to...damn. 

And because of that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I would like to say that, if I'd done many bad things to you, probably the ones that I didn't noticed, I really, really, really do appreciate it if you would tell me. Don't keep it to yourself...I don't want you to EXPLODE in a particular day that would eventually lead to our relationship being uncomfortable. I had went through the worst experience that any person shouldn't had went through. And if you think that that didn't make me tough inside, then I think you should suck more DICK!!! haha.. Seriously, I can handle the truth. Because the truth that I handled before, is far worst than what you guys can possibly give me...far worst...like..wait for it...wait for it....LEGENDARY worst!!! haha... (I'm a Barney Stinson fan now...haha )

Hmmmm, before writing this entry, I read this other entry. It's about a girl... Hahaha...she just made a complete fool out of herself with her blog describing her with being other than a complete fool...haha...trying to censor this entry so that no one could possibly guess who the girl is... She's not too particularly conscious about the limitations of touch between men and women as describe in the Holy Quran, nor did the boy but she did wrote stuffs that I think would make her such a bloody, stupid, hypocratic bitch...damn.

Oh, and I want to thank to the people that made me so happy just now at Alamanda...actually i'm referring to a girl...trying to stir up something...haha....or do I???

Oh, and I want to make a shout out to that particular boy...haha. I know we are cool right now, but I just want people to judge whether who's wrong, you or me... I GOT A GREAT IDEA!!! Why don't you start an entry to respond to this one? But I think people would by then know that the people I'm talking about is you...bummer... HIGH FIVE!!! haha..

And one more thing. I predicted that this particular lovey-dovey relationship would last for a maximum of 6 months...but it turns out that it didn't even reached 3...haha...I'm giving that particular guy too much credit... Ni kira menyebarkan fitnah ke? Hmmm.... Anyway, it's fun sometimes to play God and predict the demise and destruction of the happiness of others...haha. It makes me feel......wait for it...wait for it...LEGENDARY!!! haha...

Semuanyer superficial...plastic...ceh.

And to that particular guy, suka hati you la...nak pilih yang mane. I'm not gonna be all sensitive and emo with you....or will I? haha...

So, there you have it. With that ladies and gentlemen, I finished my first 9th blog entry in my life...haha.

3 comments:

  1. High Five.. senarnye aku tak faham sgt.. damn english =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. barney stinson
    how i met ur mother
    lovin that show
    had been a silent reader 4 a while

    let see who throw the tantrum first
    many wu know by now...

    ReplyDelete