Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tonight's top 10 are....

Tonight, we would see 10 questions that I'd personally encountered that ranked as my personal best, in terms of being the most bizzarre that is. And sekarang tengah sangap Late Show with David Letterman...kira parody la ni...lol. DRUMROLL FRANK!!!











10. Eh, you are not the father? I thought your father was the son leh....










9. Were you on tv last night?











8. Is Obama really your uncle?










7. You and Brian, both from the same mother?










6. You're speaking Chinese or Mandarin?










5. You're not married?










4. Mister, is your baby a boy or a girl?










3. Eh, how come your mother is bigger than your father and you are bigger than both of them?










2. The condoms are on sale sir, how many boxes do you want?







AND MY NUMBER 1, ALL TIME BIZZARE-EST QUESTION THAT PEOPLE HAD EVER ASKED ME...















1.
People tell me the reason you grown so big is because of your circumcision(berkhatan)....is it true?



We'll now take a break for the commercials but don't go anywhere, the Late Show will be right back...lol.


So, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. With that, I'd finished my first ever 25th blog entry in my entire life. Hope you guys enjoy it....cheers.

3 comments:

  1. me
    and you
    FROM THE SAME MOM!!
    fraternal twins? hahhha damn...
    is obama ur uncle, dats INSANE lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL WTH!! i like this post alot ;)

    ReplyDelete